How would you like to be first on your block to hear what’s happening in 2019? Or to share an idea YOU have for a great event?
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
7 PM – 9 PM
Carling Heights Optimist Community Centre
656 Elizabeth St, London
Among the agenda items are:
– A presentation from Age Friendly London
– Confirming plan for 2019 Events
– Launch event for the “Walk to Shop” program that supports our local businesses
– Discussion on introducing a “Welcome Wagon” for our area
– Follow up from AGM on open executive positions
– Discussion on engaging new members and encouraging renewals
We’d love your input at the meeting so we can make these initiatives a success!
If you can’t make it out on Dec.11, please be a good neighbour and tell others about the meeting. Thanks in advance for your help in spreading the word!