Because It’s Your Neighbourhood
As a resident of our historic neighbourhood and one of London’s great communities, you have the opportunity to become involved in the Piccadilly Area Neighbourhood Association (PANA).
Why become a member of PANA?
The benefits of membership are:
- Email insiders: Latest updates on all things affecting the character, culture and safety of this area, including zoning changes, development projects, and safety alerts & initiatives
- Being part of a strong, unified voice for our neighbourhood – it’s one of the surest ways to advance our neighbourhood’s best interests with London City Council and Staff.
- Advance invitations to all local and PANA-run events
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting & voting rights to any motions brought forward, including the election of Executive members
- Opportunities to add your ideas and talents in creating events & projects that matter to you, and which help encourage a welcoming, connected neighbourhood
What’s the commitment?
It’s a $10 annual commitment per household. As for time, you can participate in the manner that best suits your schedule.
- Attend meetings on issues that directly affect you
- Provide input via email or online
- Actively volunteer time at events or on the executive
- Attend events that interest you
- Vote annually at AGM
It’s entirely up to you.
How do I join?
- Contact email@example.com with your name, address and phone number.
- Send your annual household membership fee of $10 via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will add you to the newsletter mailing list to keep you updated on neighbourhood issues and events
- Print this membership form and return the completed form to the address listed on it, along with your annual household membership fee of $10 in cash or cheque
- OR complete a membership form at one of our events and drop off your membership fee at that time
- Please let us know if we can add you to the email newsletter mailing list to keep you updated on neighbourhood issues and events
How can I volunteer with PANA?
PANA is looking for enthusiastic individuals of all ages who are willing to make an ongoing time commitment to this helping improve our community.
We are always looking for help in the following areas:
- Block Captains
- Distribute event flyers to the neighbours on your street
- Answer questions from residents about PANA
- Bring issues from residents to the Executive to discuss
- Event-Specific volunteers – offer support on any of the 3-5 events held each year
If candidates have a particular skill they would like to use or which they think will benefit the association, we will do our best to place the volunteer in an appropriate position.
To volunteer or for further information please email email@example.com.